family

family
family: a little world created by love

Thursday, August 13, 2009

happy 1st day of school...

the three big kids are all back to school and our morning went as smooth as it could go. yippie.

roll call:

little z- 5 grade.
noah- 3rd grade.
hannah- 1st grade

my little munchkins on their first day back

mrs. silva...the best teacher ever. all my kids had her for kindergarten...and now hannah gets to have her again for 1st grade. whoo-hoo. oh, and that cute shirt was hannah's end of the year gift to her. love it!



chris and zach asking the new principal if she remembers them from kindergarten...but she had no clue who they were. poor boys :-(

best buds chris and zach...



hannah in front of her new classroom

1 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Mandie - cute, cute, cute pictures! I saw "Mrs. Silva" wearing that shirt on the first day of school at soccer practice! Emma and her daughter Emily play on the same team and I thought that was such a great shirt. You should come over some day soon and pick out a keychain - I have a bunch made right now! call me