After 12 weeks of training for our 5K...Loop the Lagoon was finally here! I started off not running for...well, who knows since when! I don't think I even ran in high school.
Our first week of training we had to run for 1 minute and then walk for 2. Believe it or not, that was hard! We ended up being able to run 3.1 miles 12 weeks later! If I can do it, anyone can do it!
Our first week of training we had to run for 1 minute and then walk for 2. Believe it or not, that was hard! We ended up being able to run 3.1 miles 12 weeks later! If I can do it, anyone can do it!
Waiting for the race to begin...
Zach is laughing because we are in the middle...he says if this was a Nordstrom sale we'd be right up front!
Jess even came down in the rain to run, thanks for supporting the kids school, Auntie!
Jess even came down in the rain to run, thanks for supporting the kids school, Auntie!
Bubbies even ran the 5K...and beat all of us mommas! 25 minutes and some change! Good Job, Little Zac!
Noah and Hannah ran the kids 1/2 mile Fun Run. They did awesome and were such trooper in the pouring down rain!
2 comments:
Awesome job, sis! You should be really proud of yourself.
awww..thanks. now it's funny because 3.1 miles is nothing! working my way to 13.1!
Post a Comment