12/16/08 A little background...On this day, Zach came home from work and asked me who I gave a haircut to. I said nobody...afterall, I don't cut hair! He then showed me a clump of hair. Immediately, we called Hannah to the scene of the crime. She had cut a nice big chunk of hair in the back of her head. GRRRR! She went off to AWANA that night and came home. I asked her why she did that and she said she didn't want to interupt me because I was making dinner. I told her that her didn't look as pretty with the big chunk missing. And she said, without missing a beat, "Mom, it's just hair. Hair doesn't matter. It's my brain that matters." After that, I shut my mouth!
11/6/08 Hannah: If you don't feed me lunch, I'll die. And, if I die my teacher will have to take me to the nurse's office. The nurse will have to see if I'm okay.
0 comments:
Post a Comment