I am happy to join my best friend and many others in the fight against cancer. This year, on July 19, I will participate in Relay for Life.
Although, I have not personally had cancer or have a family member diagnosed with it...the fact is is that cancer is rampant in our day and age. I know survivors and I know people who have been taken because of it. I have always wanted to do this event...so I am excited.
If you would like to make a donation to the American Cancer Society...please see my personal Relay for Life page. Any amount is greatly appreciated. And, if you would like to walk with us please join our team. I think it is going to be a wonderful experience.
Of course...I can't remember what the url is for my RFL website...but I'll get back to you on that. Chances are if you know me...I sent you a donation letter via e-mail!!!
Collaboration request
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment