(well, just as the title says...this is our first blog! i had fun reading through some friends blogs and got inspired!)
Today...is the last day of school for the boys! I can't believe that they are moving on to 2nd and 4th grade in August. And, that we are going to have a kindergardener, too!
Noah's teacher said, "I am going to miss him...I wish every student was like him." Awww...that touches a mom's hearts.
It is tradition for me take a picture of the kids with their teacher on the last day of school. I was thinking as I was walking to pick them up with my camera in hand how I was going to do this when they are in high school! I figured I probably would have to give it up after 6th grade. I'm sure they won't want their mom there on the last day of school with her big old camera taking pictures of them with ALL their teachers.
Here is Zachary with Mrs. Grow. Mrs. Grow is a special teacher because not only did Zachary have her in third grade...but he had her in 1st grade, too! We are going to miss her, but look forward to having her again for Noah and Hannah.
And, here is Noah with his teacher Mrs. Danielson. I'm sure we wi
ll see her again in the future, as well!!
Also, today I just realized that Noah finally passed Zachary up in height! For a while they were the same, but I guess Noah had a growth spurt.
So there you have it, folks.....
1 comments:
YEAH!! I am excited for your blog! Can't wait to read what you are all up to. HAPPY BLOGGING!
Post a Comment